Imago Venues launches virtual site visit for The Link Hotel
14 May 2021
Creating a positive first impression is vital to event organisers when choosing a conference venue and that first impression sets the tone for your entire experience.
That’s why we have now embedded our cutting-edge virtual site visit into our website to give familiarity and authenticity to your pre-arrival experience - a sense that you already know us, before you arrive.
As covid restrictions began to relax around business travel, we understand that people may still be cautious about face-to-face site visits, or that justifying the travel costs to conduct a site visit may be difficult at the moment.
With our new virtual site visit, you have access to all areas of The Link Hotel and can view every corner of each space. We’ve added a dollhouse functionality that opens a 3D model for you to drop into a room of choice, giving you a sense of layout, room proximity, breakout spaces and refreshment areas. You can listen to the audio commentary of the space that you are currently roaming and take as much time as you like exploring. You can even measure the spaces to ensure your conference will fit by using the on-screen measuring tool. Then, when you're ready to proceed to the next room, simply hit the "I'm Ready" button to re-join your guide.
Having such detailed exposure allows us to communicate the fully immersive experience of what our venue can offer for your event or conference just as if you were there, viewing it in person.
One of our brand messages is that we don’t sell products, we sell experiences - we’re all about putting people together in the right environment to encourage communication and learning to grow. Sometimes, that message can be hard to qualify to potential customers who need the reassurance that we’ll deliver the experience they expect. With our new 360 VR site visit, we can now deliver an authentic and fully immersive experience to our customer’s personal device and let them know exactly what they can expect from their event.
Rob Chamberlain, Marketing Manager, Imago Venues
If you’re an event organiser and are starting to plan your post-covid meetings and conferences, let us bring our experience directly to you via the comfort and convenience of your own device and "look before you book"!Take The Link Hotel's virtual site visit
Explore our other venues:
We have these virtual site visits for some of our other conference venues too:
Notes for editors
- Imago Venues are Leicestershire's premier venue brand, combining year-round conference venues and hotels with Loughborough University’s campus facilities.
- They provide high-quality meeting spaces, venues and accommodation, along with world-leading sports and leisure facilities.
- Its portfolio includes Burleigh Court Conference Centre and Hotel, Holywell Park Conference Centre, The Link Hotel, the Elite Athlete Centre and Hotel, and Loughborough University campus.
- Multi-award winning venues including M&IT Gold for Best Academic Venue, Best UK Conference Centre, Best F&B Supplier, and Best Training Venue at the Academic Venue Awards.
- Imago Venues have been award the Investors In People Platinum award - only 2% of global companies in the IIP accreditation scheme have attained Platinum.