We are a wholly owned subsidiary company of Loughborough University. We combine the University’s conferences, hotels and events venues under one distinctive brand, offering high quality meeting spaces, accommodation and world leading sports performance and leisure facilities.
As one of the country’s leading universities, Loughborough has an international reputation for research that matters, excellence in teaching, strong links with industry and unrivalled achievement in sport and its underpinning academic disciplines. We are proud to gift our surplus to the University to help fund research and academic excellence.
With excellent customer service at the core of our offer, we are recognised as a leading academic venue, winning multiple awards and accreditations in customer service, business tourism and people management.
Every year we host over 52,000 delegates from around the world; we service over 90,000 bedrooms; we serve over 200,000 meals; we take over £20 million in enquiries. We do this by putting our customers at the heart of everything we do and devise ways to connect, build trust and to solve their problems.
Our successes and silverware:
- Green Tourism Gold
- Investors In People Gold
- AIM Gold (Meetings Industry Association)
- BDRC Venue Verdict Gold
- Visit England 4-star Silver Award
- Tripadvisor Certificate of excellence at Burleigh Court Conference Centre and Hotel
- Tripadvisor Certificate of excellence at The Link Hotel
- Best Academic Venue – National Venue Awards (Global Conference Network)
- Most Innovative Business Partner – Leicestershire Business Tourism Awards
- Best Team, Holywell Park Conference Centre – Leicestershire Business Tourism Awards
- M&IT Industry Awards – Best UK Management Training Centre
- M&IT Industry Awards – Best Conference & Banqueting Staff
- M&IT Industry Awards – Best Academic Venue
- M&IT Industry Awards – Access Excellence
- Hotel Of The Year - Burleigh Court Conference Centre and Hotel, National Hotel Awards, Leicestershire region Gold