STATEMENT AND POLICY REGARDING CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
WE'RE BACK AND OPEN FOR BUSINESS
TO BOOK ANY OF OUR SERVICES, PLEASE CALL 01509 633 030
- Burleigh Court Hotel and Conference Centre has been open since the 4th July and for overnight accommodation and small business meetings for up to 30 people maximum.
- The Link Hotel will be open from Tuesday 2nd September 2020 for overnight accommodation and small gatherings of up to 30 people maximum
- The Elite Athlete Centre and Hotel will be open from Tuesday 2nd September 2020 for overnight accommodation, the Kitchen restaurant opens from 2nd September for pre-booked breakfasts, Lunches and dinners,
- Holywell Park Conference Centre will reopen from 1st October 2020
- Burleigh Springs Leisure and Therapy Centre- Our pool, gym and treatment rooms have reopened for pre-bookings only. We can now offer skin treatments, facials, eyebrow and lash treatments. Please book directly with Burleigh Springs on 01509 633 016.
Lucy totally understood our requirements right from the beginning and the event was tailored to our needs in these unprecedented times and restrictions of Covid19. Everyone exceptionally friendly and helpful, couldn't fault anyone.
Sharon Dayman, Privisico Ltd
AIM Secure Accreditation
We are delighted to be one of only two venues in the UK to have been awarded the MIA’s AIM Secure Accreditation. This endorsement recognises that we are dedicated to delivering a first-class service in excellent facilities, with a total commitment to upholding legal compliance and health and hygiene protocols, providing the very best environment for both our guests and our staff.
We have produced our Customer Manifesto that sets out ten actions we have taken to give you the confidence to hold events in our venues.More info
SAFE IN OUR HANDS
Our Safe In Our Hands guide is designed to guide you through exactly what to expect and the measures we have put in place to keep you and your delegates safe.Download our guide
We recognise that these are uncertain times for everyone and have pledged in our Customer Manifesto to take a fair and balanced approach to any such requests.
When it comes to postponement, we will inevitably face a situation where availability becomes problematic. We promise to work with you to find the best possible solution.
If delegates are unable to attend due to travel restrictions or Covid-19 infection, we will offer you a proportionate fee reduction or agree to cancel the booking if numbers fall below 70%. In this instance, we will return deposits and any monies already paid.
Once we are out of lockdown and able to fulfil the contractual obligations, then cancellation/postponement will be subject to normal terms and conditions. If there is a further outbreak of the virus (second wave), which precludes our ability to operate as per contract, then we would revert back to free cancellation or postponement.
Here To Help You
We have a team of support staff available to take your calls and enquiries.
- Please contact us in the first instance via email@example.com or via the contact forms on the relevant venue's website.
Alternatively, please call the main sales phone lines as follows:
- Events - 01509 633 030
- Reservations - 01509 633 033
We will also be posting on our social media channels as a way of keeping in touch with customers and answering questions.