STATEMENT AND POLICY REGARDING CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
PREPARING TO REOPEN
We are open for bookings now - 01509 633 030
The Government has indicated that tourism and hospitality businesses can reopen their venues from July 4th 2020.
Therefore, as we start to reopen, we are assessing business volumes and may pool reservations to one hotel, rather than having multiple properties open. Temporarily, for people who have made reservations for The Link Hotel in July, we will be upgrading you to Burleigh Court for no extra cost. The 2 hotels are literally 2 minutes apart.
We are planning to reopen our other venues as follows:
- Burleigh Springs Leisure and Therapy Centre - Starting to reopen for treatments in line with Government guidelines. The Sauna & Steam Room are currently not in use due to government guidelines and social distancing measures. Hotel guests may use the gym or pool by appointment only. Bookings can be made subject to availability, once you have checked in to the hotel and have your room number for test and trace purposes See Burleigh Springs website for more information
- Holywell Park Conference Centre - end of summer
- Elite Athlete Centre and Hotel - end of summer
AIM Secure Accreditation
We are delighted to be one of only two venues in the UK to have been awarded the MIA’s AIM Secure Accreditation. This endorsement recognises that we are dedicated to delivering a first-class service in excellent facilities, with a total commitment to upholding legal compliance and health and hygiene protocols, providing the very best environment for both our guests and our staff.
We have produced our Customer Manifesto that sets out ten actions we have taken to give you the confidence to hold events in our venues.More info
SAFE IN OUR HANDS
Our Safe In Our Hands guide is designed to guide you through exactly what to expect and the measures we have put in place to keep you and your delegates safe.Download our guide
We recognise that these are uncertain times for everyone and have pledged in our Customer Manifesto to take a fair and balanced approach to any such requests.
When it comes to postponement, we will inevitably face a situation where availability becomes problematic. We promise to work with you to find the best possible solution.
If delegates are unable to attend due to travel restrictions or Covid-19 infection, we will offer you a proportionate fee reduction or agree to cancel the booking if numbers fall below 70%. In this instance, we will return deposits and any monies already paid.
Once we are out of lockdown and able to fulfil the contractual obligations, then cancellation/postponement will be subject to normal terms and conditions. If there is a further outbreak of the virus (second wave), which precludes our ability to operate as per contract, then we would revert back to free cancellation or postponement.
Here To Help You
We have a team of support staff available to take your calls and enquiries.
- Please contact us in the first instance via firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact forms on the relevant venue's website.
Alternatively, please call the main sales phone lines as follows:
- Events - 01509 633 030
- Reservations - 01509 633 033
We will also be posting on our social media channels as a way of keeping in touch with customers and answering questions.