STATEMENT AND POLICY REGARDING CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Changes to our procedures from July 19th 2021
We have reviewed our current processes in line with the easing of legal restrictions. The safety of our customers and staff is paramount and we will continue to monitor our processes and will review ahead of 16th August 2021.
- We are returning to our pre-covid levels of high-standard bedroom cleaning (bedrooms will no longer be fogged every day, allowing rooms to be put back online sooner)
- Santising stations will still be provided in public areas
- Perspex screens will remain in place at reception and in staff/office areas
- Our restaurant service will return to a buffet service rather than a seated table service.
- We will be changing serving utensils hourly
- Tea and coffee will be provided from the self-service machines in our public areas and will be cleaned hourly
- High touch points will continue to be cleaned hourly
- Our staff will continue to wear face coverings for the protection of our guests. It will no longer be mandatory for guests to wear face coverings but you are absolutely welcome to continue using one if you feel more confident. We ask that individual preferences are respected by all guests.
- Our one-way systems will be removed but we still encourage guests to maintain sensible distancing in public areas.
- There will be no distancing or capacity restrictions in our meeting rooms unless it has been specifically requested by the client
Track and Trace:
- Event organisers will no longer be required to complete our pre-event tracking system provided by the MIA
- The NHS track and trace QR codes will still be in place and guests are encouraged to scan themselves into our properties
- The leisure club will be operating at full capacity. Please visit the website for more details on procedures in Burleigh Springs.
Here to help:
Should you have any questions regarding our new procedures, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01509 633030