STATEMENT AND POLICY REGARDING CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
We will continue to update this page with new information as guidance from the Government and Public Health England evolves.
TEMPORARY VENUE CLOSURE
In light of the Government's guidelines for bars, pubs, and restaurants to close, we have taken the very difficult decision to also temporarily close our venues.
The health and safety of customers and guests is our highest priority. In order to observe social distancing and ensure we are in the best position to follow the latest guidelines, we feel now is the right time to make this decision and play our part in keeping everybody safe.
We are reviewing closure dates on a regular basis and will re-open as soon as it is safe to do so. In the meantime, the following terms will apply to bookings until the end of May:
- Standard reservations will be canceled without charge. For reservations beyond May 31st, our standard cancellation terms will apply (up to 12 noon on the day of arrival).
- Advance Purchase bookings up until May 31st can be re-booked within 12 months of the original arrival date or canceled without charge.
Conference and Meeting bookings
- For events scheduled to take place between now and May 31st, we will look to postpone the event to a future date. Where we are unable to do so, we will cancel the event without penalty.
- For bookings schedule in June 2020, our position remains that we will postpone without charge, providing the event is re-booked and contracted within 14 days and the re-scheduled event takes place within 12 months of the original start date.
We still have a team of staff available to take your calls and enquiries.
- Please contact us in the first instance via email@example.com or via the contact forms on the relevant venue's website.
Alternatively, please call the main sales phone lines as follows:
- Events - 01509 633 030
- Reservations - 01509 633 033
We will also be posting on our social media channels as a way of keeping in touch with customers and answering questions.