STATEMENT AND POLICY REGARDING CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Please check this page regularly for further updates.
Visit our frequently asked questions page:FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Covid-19 National Lockdown (3)
- Burleigh Court will remain open for essential education and training activity plus essential business travel, in line with Tier 3 restrictions.
(In line with government policy, we can accommodate B&Bs where guests are unable to return to their main residence or are using the accommodation as their main residence - e.g. key NHS workers)
- The Link Hotel is currently closed in line with lockdown restrictions
- Holywell Park is currently closed
- The Elite Athlete Centre and Hotel is currently closed, except for specific elite sports activity that is permitted under the Government guidelines.
- Burleigh Springs is currently closed in line with lockdown restrictions. All annual memberships will once again be frozen and end dates will be extended by the number of weeks we remain closed.
All the members of staff we encountered were extremely friendly and very accommodating to our requests. We were very well looked after and are so pleased to be booking more events for January-July 2021 as everyone has been so happy with the venue and the service we receive. Every single member of staff is a real asset to Imago and we're so happy that we've been able to have Covid-secure training at Burleigh Court again!.
Jess Evans, Ashmount School
AIM Secure Accreditation
We are delighted to be one of only two venues in the UK to have been awarded the MIA’s AIM Secure Accreditation. This endorsement recognises that we are dedicated to delivering a first-class service in excellent facilities, with a total commitment to upholding legal compliance and health and hygiene protocols, providing the very best environment for both our guests and our staff.
We have produced our Customer Manifesto that sets out ten actions we have taken to give you the confidence to hold events in our venues.More info
SAFE IN OUR HANDS
Our Safe In Our Hands guide is designed to guide you through exactly what to expect and the measures we have put in place to keep you and your delegates safe.Download our guide
We recognise that these are uncertain times for everyone and have pledged in our Customer Manifesto to take a fair and balanced approach to any such requests.
When it comes to postponement, we will inevitably face a situation where availability becomes problematic. We promise to work with you to find the best possible solution.
If delegates are unable to attend due to travel restrictions or Covid-19 infection, we will offer you a proportionate fee reduction or agree to cancel the booking if numbers fall below 70%. In this instance, we will return deposits and any monies already paid.
Once we are out of lockdown and able to fulfil the contractual obligations, then cancellation/postponement will be subject to normal terms and conditions. If there is a further outbreak of the virus, which precludes our ability to operate as per contract, then we will revert back to free cancellation or postponement.
Here To Help You
We have a team of support staff available to take your calls and enquiries.
- Please contact us in the first instance via firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact forms on the relevant venue's website.
Alternatively, please call the main sales phone lines as follows:
- Events - 01509 633 030
- Reservations - 01509 633 033
We will also be posting on our social media channels as a way of keeping in touch with customers and answering questions.