STATEMENT AND POLICY REGARDING CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Changes to our procedures from December 10th 2021
The safety of both our colleagues and customers has been at the heart of the all the decisions we have made throughout the pandemic and we continue to follow the Government's guidance. At present, there are no restrictions limiting our operation. However, guests and staff are now required to wear face coverings in all public areas.
In line with government guidelines, we have the following safety measures in place:
- Wearing a face covering will now be required in our hotel public spaces apart from where guests are sitting to eat or drink or within meeting rooms.
- We offer sanitiser throughout our venues, including at key touchpoints
- We continue to ensure good ventilation throughout our buildings
- We continue to maintain a high standard of regular cleaning measures throughout our bedrooms, conference rooms, public spaces, and back-of-house areas
- We continue to encourage our teams to undertake regular testing to help identify positive cases quickly and prevent them from unknowingly passing on the virus to others
- We will continue to liaise with our customers regarding any requested additional covid-safe measures, such as limiting room servicing, offering socially distanced capacities, and requests for staff to wear face-coverings when attending your event, unless exempt.
As the situation develops, we will - of course - continue to monitor our processes and will amend them in line with Government advice.
Any cancellations are subject to our standard terms and conditions. If there are government restrictions which preclude our ability to operate as per the contract, then we will revert to free cancellation or postponement.
If you have any concerns, please give us a call.
Covid 19 Risk AssessmentDownload risk assessment
Here to help:
Should you have any questions regarding our new procedures, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01509 633030