Imago Venues' Burleigh Court shortlisted as finalist for Best Conference Venue
5 May 2022
The award-winning Burleigh Court Conference Centre & Hotel has again been recognised as one of the best conference venues in the UK
Imago Venues' flagship Venue - Burleigh Court Conference Centre & Hotel - has been shortlisted as a finalist for Best Conference Venue (up to 400 capacity) at the Conference and Events Awards against some stiff competition.
The Conference & Events Awards, produced by The Global Conference Network, brings together professionals from the conferences, exhibitions, consumer and corporate events, agencies, venues and associations sectors. Attracting an audience of over 600 conference and venue professionals, it is the pinnacle of event industry recognition and an eagerly awaited early summer fixture in the calendar.
Head of Marketing, Rob Chamberlain, said:
To be shortlisted as one of the country's best conference venues is amazing and a testament to our excellent teams that consistently deliver fabulous meeting experiences to our guests. The last two years have been incredibly difficult for all our teams but we've bounced back strong and have never compromised on our promise to serve quality and genuine hospitality to our guests. This recognition is truly down to their resolve, determination and hard work.
The results of the Conference & Events Awards 2022 will be announced at a ceremony on 1 July 2022 at Old Billingsgate in London.
Notes for editors
- Imago Venues are Leicestershire's premier venue brand, combining year-round conference venues and hotels with Loughborough University’s campus facilities.
- They provide high-quality meeting spaces, venues and accommodation, along with world-leading sports and leisure facilities.
- Its portfolio includes Burleigh Court Conference Centre and Hotel, Holywell Park Conference Centre, The Link Hotel, the Elite Athlete Centre and Hotel, and Loughborough University campus.
- Multi-award winning venues including M&IT Gold for Best Academic Venue, Best UK Conference Centre, Best F&B Supplier, and Best Training Venue at the Academic Venue Awards.
- Imago Venues have been award the Investors In People Platinum award - only 2% of global companies in the IIP accreditation scheme have attained Platinum.