String of award nominations for Imago Venues
22 Oct 2019
Imago Venues at Loughborough University has been nominated for a string of awards in the 2019 Academic Venue Awards.
The awards celebrate the impact that academic venues have on the current UK Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions (MICE) landscape.
Imago Venues has been shortlisted in the following categories:
- Best Conference Venue (Under 250 delegates) – Burleigh Court Conference Centre and Hotel
- Best Training Venue – Holywell Park Conference Centre
- Best Accessibility – Elite Athlete Centre and Hotel
Imago Venues will also be entered to win the Best Residential Venue of the Year award.
Emma Boynton, Head of Sales and Marketing at Imago Venues, said: “We are really proud to have three of our venues shortlisted in various categories of the Academic Venue Awards. These nominations are testament to the high quality of venues we offer at Loughborough University and to the hard work of our Imago family.”
Winners will be announced on 22 November during an awards ceremony in London.
Imago Venues is Loughborough University’s conference and events arm. Its portfolio consists of Burleigh Court Conference Centre and Hotel, Holywell Park Conference Centre, The Link Hotel, the Elite Athlete Centre and Hotel and Loughborough University campus.
Notes for editors
- Imago Venues are Leicestershire's premier venue brand, combining year-round conference venues and hotels with Loughborough University’s campus facilities.
- They provide high-quality meeting spaces, venues and accommodation, along with world-leading sports and leisure facilities.
- Its portfolio includes Burleigh Court Conference Centre and Hotel, Holywell Park Conference Centre, The Link Hotel, the Elite Athlete Centre and Hotel, and Loughborough University campus.
- Multi-award winning venues including M&IT Gold for Best Academic Venue, Best UK Conference Centre, Best F&B Supplier, and Best Training Venue at the Academic Venue Awards.
- Imago Venues have been award the Investors In People Platinum award - only 2% of global companies in the IIP accreditation scheme have attained Platinum.