Burleigh Court Hotel
37.5 hours per week, 5 days over 7 including early and late shifts.
Imago Venues is a multi-award-winning business based at Loughborough University. Its portfolio includes three hotels, Burleigh Court, The Link Hotel, and The Elite Athlete Centre and Hotel, as well as a specialist conference centre, Holywell Park.
We currently have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic Commis Chef who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment to join our kitchen team at our 4-star Burleigh Court Hotel.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Preparing meals for lunch and dinner service including functions.
- Cooking and serving the food in the restaurant, ensuring a high level of service for our guests.
- Working with the kitchen team in all sections of the kitchen as required.
- Clearing down and ensuring that work areas are kept clean and tidy, whilst maintaining high hygiene and safety standards.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Previous experience of working in a busy kitchen
- Basic food hygiene knowledge
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to work under pressure.
- NVQ Level 1 in food preparation and cooking is desirable
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, enrolment in our company pension scheme, free car parking on-site, and 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays.
Imago Venues is an equal opportunities employer