Access Statement for Holywell Park
Car Parking and Approach
- There are 5 designated accessible parking spaces close to the entrance to Holywell Park.
- All the parking at Holywell Park is free of charge.
- A drop off point at the main entrance with a covered walk way.
- The main entrance have powered assisted door.
- The reception desk is at wheelchair height.
- There is a seating area in the main reception.
- The reception has a hard, slip-resistant floor.
Emergency Evacuation Procedures
- At the first floor located close to the escape stairs, is a Refuge point.
- All exits on ground floor have level thresholds.
- 1 accessible toilets on the first floor.
- There is signage throughout the building, both from the ceiling and at head height
Restaurant, Bar & Coffee Lounges
- The restaurant is split levels for wheelchairs users
- The chefs are able to meet any dietary requirement.
- Holywell Park has a vast choice of seating areas away from noise or congestion.
- There is staff on hand to assist wheelchair users.
- Working dogs are very welcome.
- The website (www.welcometoimago.com) is W3C/WAI compatible
- The majority of imago staff have attended 'Welcome All' training and have a good understanding of the Disability Discrimination Act and the National Accessible Scheme.
A copy of this statement is on display in our reception area. Should you wish, a copy can be forwarded by post, fax, electronically or alternatively we can talk you through it. It is also available in large print format (16pt).
Every effort has been made to provide a detailed and accurate statement.
imago is committed to working with its clients to address specific needs. Further information on venues can be provided, should this statement not address your particular query.
Find out more about our accessibility policy